Will he come back again?

So there's this guy, who told me he likes me. When he asked me if I liked him back, I said no, then explained that he, unlike most, deserves to know the honest truth, because I don't want to string him along with false hope.
Even after denying him, he did not quit pursuing me, asking me to see him frequently.
Recently, he posted something about being happy to see some girl. Me, being a secretly jealous psycho decided to put an end to all of his efforts. He explained and proved this girl wasn't a romantic interest. During this discussion, i asmed him why he never gave up, even after I denied him. He said he wants to try. Then he asked if my answer changed since then. I told him only slightly, so it's insignificant. He said even that slightly is noticable from my reaction about that other girl. I told him this wasn't some jealousy act, I just rely on facts.
The conversation ended with him asking if this talk is the beginning of something, or the end of it. After a long pause, my answer was: the end...
My question is, do you think he will try for a third time to get me to like him?

15

Most Helpful Guy