What kind of female do you like?

Mainly talking about her as a person not what she looks like but you are more than welcome to share that as well but don't let it be your only answer

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Spunky, funny, intelligent, opinionated, passionate, cute, quirky, unique, confident, kind, creative, nurturing, and kinky just to name a few characteristics.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like when she's positive, fun and full of energy. She can also be a little wild, and she always wants to live every day to the fullest. She also is understanding of emotions and has a deep-mind. She can be a little shy to but opens up to you once you get to know her.

1|0
    0|0
  • One who is passionate about something, who is humble and not materialistic at all, one who I am comfortable to be with, one who loves me for who I am and wants to spend the rest of her life with me even after she knows about my mistakes in life.. One who loves me like crazy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind, funny, caring, respectful.
    She must like animals.
    She can be funny, but not in an offensive way.
    She would like to marry one day.
    She would like to plan a future but not be hung up on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone that listen and dosent bullshit me but at the same time is a rida die type of chick smart

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm all for personality and just her staying true to herself

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind heart... Good listener... Funny

1|0
    0|0
  • You so far

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't even know me as a person so you can't say be based of my looks I literally said as a person not by looks...

• A good hearted and caireing and not a cheater

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically it has to be the way she dresses, presents, and takes care of herself. I love a very soft, good smelling, really feminine looking female. I find nice hair, nice hands/feet and nails extremely attractive. A girl that loves to have nice pretty nails and get them done is such a turn on to me. Personality wise, I just love a good down to earth, open, trust worthy, and easy going low maintenance laid back girl. I like a girl who is up for anything or nothing at all (going hiking in the woods to going shopping) just whatever? One who loves romance, holding, cuddling, giving and receiving massages (or going out for couples massages) and backscratches, and just open in the bedroom for about anything and everything. This is all very sexy and desirable to me!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes