What is your thought about interracial relationships?

What is your opinion and would you see yourself in an interracial relationship and if not why not?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I most definitely support interracial relationships big time & it shows each and everyone of us that we are all human no matter what we look like & where we came from. I just don't like when other negative & nasty people starts showing off hate & disapprove interracial relationships, because that shows that they still live in the far past where 1 race hated the others for no reason at all. If they don't like what they see in front of them then they should just walk away & never look back. Only God/Jesus has the rights to judge us with anything & no one else. Back in middle school there were even moments where this white girl who gave me a few kisses on the cheek without me asking for one & it was a nice one too. It was like she was in love with me somehow & I didn't notice until she started kissing me on the cheek again. I'm a black guy & I really approve interracial relationships.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well
    1. My boyfriend is black
    2. I’m a mutt (1/4 Native American 1/4 Polish and 1/2 unknown) so interracial dating is kinda hard to NOT do

0|0
    0|0
    • A beautiful combination

• Show All
    • Oh and i think there’s nothing wrong with interracial dating. Race is literally just your skin tone. It Shouldn’t decide who you date or who you love.
      My boyfriend and I do get hate for it (I get called an n-lover and he gets called a “race betrayer”) and stuff but only online. IRL we only get stares a lot.
      People should be free to love who they love no matter what.

(Age is the only thing that should EVER factor into relationships. 13 and 23 is not ok. 33 and 43 is)

• I agree! You are completely righy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Love 'em. I've had some and am planning on having some more.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think of them as "interracial", but as 2 people of more different human variations.. And yes me girl right now is considered "biracial" which in a way can be considered an "interracial" relationship.. But in the past I've been interested in datin women from other groups no problem..

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm Mexican, but some people think I'm middle eastern or white usually. I've had a serious long term relationship with a white girl, and I dated a black girl for a month or two, race was never at the forefront of my mind. They were both beautiful women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with inter-racial relationship, as long as each person understands there will likely be some big cultural issues, that need to be looked at before diving headlong in. It seems a little longer "to get to know you and family" period makes sense.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why do people feel the need to designate a relationship as “interracial?” it’s a relationship like any other

2|0
    0|0
    • I get that and also know that though.. I just didn't know how to ask it anyway different as they are different races if you get what I mean

• Show All
    • Fair enough. I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Haha thank you 😊

• Once you go white - shit gets right.
    Once you go Latin - you know whats happenin'
    Once you go black - you neva go back

Once you go Asian - your cat will be blazin'

😂

Jk jk

I like other races, but white guys are the cream in my coffee.

No pun intended

0|0
    0|0
  • They should happen more often. It'd probably help smooth out some of the racial situations we're facing. Additionally, genetically speaking it's probably best that it happens.

4|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • This "large gene pool" already exists in homogeneous populations. We don't live anymore in caves or micro rural areas at the risk of inbreeding, there're billions of genetic combinations in a couple of the same race. If you don't believe it, you can convince me that people from countries like Brazil or South Africa live better than people from Korea or Japan.

• You are taking way too much offense to my opinion.

• I can lie and say it dosent matter but being a black guy i have dated a white gurl and I've defiantly gotten them looks its sucked some much hate from people we got hate from black n white people but if u got a strong bond and support from friends and surround yoyrself with good people that negative energy
    Should bounce right off

1|1
    0|0
  • It is not my cup of tea. However, if it is what makes you happy, what others think should never matter. I told my boys that they should never wonder what I would think or what I would want. I want them to follow their heart. If they are happy, I will be happy for them.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are the greatest! On youtube, I follow a channel created by a "Black" woman married to an Asian man. This video reminds me of me and my ex when we would lay in the bed on Saturdays. I miss those days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vL8_5pAL9U&t=654s

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people should stop even thinking about whether a relationship is interracial or not.

2|4
    0|0
  • I'm white and just celebrated my 15th anniversary with my black Jamaican wife. Sounds crazy but I'm not attracted to women that look like me. I love exotic ass skin colors. I love the look of Asian women's eyes and their small frames. I grew up having blond and blue shoved down my throat as the standard of beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about other people's relationships or what kind they are. I don't think I could see myself in one based on the fact that my country has a homogeneous population so the chances are slim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do support interracial relationships i could see myself in one.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think we are all human beings, I don't pay attention to skin color but rather how people act, if I can't hold a conversation with you or I want to punch you in the face then I'm not interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them, xpurple! Really. I see them once and awhile. Days ago, a white guy with a beautiful black woman. For real.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, because I'm usually not attracted to black girls. But that's just for me, other people can do whatever they want

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm neither for nor against it. I don't see why someone should think it's a positive or negative thing per se.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen anything weird about it specially nowadays I don't know why anyone would have a problem with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care what people wanna do and yeah I would want to be in one cuz I'm crazy about Asian girls :3

0|0
    0|0
  • We are all one race the human race. The only difference is cultures. If a couple can understand that and make it work great.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents aren't the same race. Actually from different countries. Culture differences make it hard but it can work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything of it really. I'm not opposed to being in one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Explore the possibilities and widen your horizons and enjoy your sexuality

1|0
    0|0
  • I am white and fine darker skin lady so very sensual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m white and I love black girls. Beautiful curvaceous bodies!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter to me. If someone is attracted to someone of a different race than so be it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats normal for me, as a white, if i love black girl, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and my wife is black.

4|0
    0|0
  • I don't think about it at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't it normal? 😂 such a stupid question

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be down for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always been in one and I am the product of one. The Ere is noting wrong with them they are cool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes