What is your thought about interracial relationships?

What is your opinion and would you see yourself in an interracial relationship and if not why not?

630

Most Helpful Guy

• I most definitely support interracial relationships big time & it shows each and everyone of us that we are all human no matter what we look like & where we came from. I just don't like when other negative & nasty people starts showing off hate & disapprove interracial relationships, because that shows that they still live in the far past where 1 race hated the others for no reason at all. If they don't like what they see in front of them then they should just walk away & never look back. Only God/Jesus has the rights to judge us with anything & no one else. Back in middle school there were even moments where this white girl who gave me a few kisses on the cheek without me asking for one & it was a nice one too. It was like she was in love with me somehow & I didn't notice until she started kissing me on the cheek again. I'm a black guy & I really approve interracial relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well
    1. My boyfriend is black
    2. I’m a mutt (1/4 Native American 1/4 Polish and 1/2 unknown) so interracial dating is kinda hard to NOT do

• A beautiful combination

• Oh and i think there’s nothing wrong with interracial dating. Race is literally just your skin tone. It Shouldn’t decide who you date or who you love.
      My boyfriend and I do get hate for it (I get called an n-lover and he gets called a “race betrayer”) and stuff but only online. IRL we only get stares a lot.
      People should be free to love who they love no matter what.

(Age is the only thing that should EVER factor into relationships. 13 and 23 is not ok. 33 and 43 is)

• I agree! You are completely righy