Is he not into me or is he just clueless?

We text, talk at basketball games, we’ve FaceTimed and we went to the mall together. We knew each other because we’re in the same friend group but we started talking at a basketball game when he was sitting by himself. He’s a very shy, innocent guy and he opened up to me about being lonely and sad but after we hung out all the mall he started leaving me on read but we do have occasional conversations through text. A couple weeks ago someone asked if we were dating and I said “no we’re just friends” and he didn’t say anything (but that happened before we hungout.) We went to the mall two weeks ago and He met my parents when they came to pick me up and he later told me he was scared to meet my dad. We were supposed to FaceTime a couple days ago but he never ended up calling me. Today I asked if he wanted to go shopping with me and he didn’t answer and then I later saw on his Snapchat story that he was at the mall. I texted him about it and he seemed very confused and he eventually just left me on read. He’s not very intelligent and he’s very clueless in general but he also could just be acting clueless on purpose so I stop taking to him. *side note- his best friend and I had a thing a year ago for a week but I ended it Bc i didn’t like the vibe he gave off and now his best friend likes to talk sh*t about me*

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You've unintentionally friend zoned yourself. He may or may noit be into you, but regardless of how quite and "clueless" you think he is (and very well may be), you've defined the relationship, and you'll need to let him know that you want to redefine it. Hinting doesn't seem to work for him so you'll likely need to be more direct.

0|0
    0|0
  • He isn't into you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes