What's the most hurtful thing you've said when you were mad but didn't mean it?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I always mean what I say but I may also regret some of those things in reflection depending on the circumstances. One instance of this I remember was with an ex who was on the fence about our relationship. This was my first relationship, but anyway I was let's say really attached. I didn't see the problems in the relationship because I didn't want to and it lead to this crazy end of the relationship marathon of fights/sadness. I remember doing that classic douchey guy thing where I manipulated her into thinking "everything" was her fault. I used her problems as my escape route.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like to lie. I'm straightforward.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am happy to say I have never said anything intentionally hurtful. I had an epiphany growing up and whenever I would begin to get angry or especially someone else would, I would think it's funny and don't get angry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't love you and never did, to my girlfriend back when I found out she was cheating.
    I obviously never meant it at the time and said it though anger.

Given the situation at the time I guess it makes sense, but even so...

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh, I meant every word of it. Feels kind of satisfying to make a grown ass man cry without ever putting a finger on him.

0|1
    0|0
  • that would count for 50% of the things but often because i was jaded by manipupation by people closest to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean everything I say. Just don’t piss me off and we’re square.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used the “C Word”...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes