What's the most hurtful thing you've said when you were mad but didn't mean it?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I always mean what I say but I may also regret some of those things in reflection depending on the circumstances. One instance of this I remember was with an ex who was on the fence about our relationship. This was my first relationship, but anyway I was let's say really attached. I didn't see the problems in the relationship because I didn't want to and it lead to this crazy end of the relationship marathon of fights/sadness. I remember doing that classic douchey guy thing where I manipulated her into thinking "everything" was her fault. I used her problems as my escape route.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like to lie. I'm straightforward.