Girls, Why does she act like this , does she like me , not like me.. shy and nervous 😑☺?

I saw a cute looking girl at university, I would check her out but she when she walks past she would look to the ground. So I stopped it.

But then when I'm working on group task on another table in library she would listen in , sonetimes sge would look at me with cimpudence and others quite nervously. For example she would look at me then if I look back she nervously trys to smile then darts her eyes away and then back again. I thought nothing of it. Until it continued.. staring from a distance. Looking at me when I'm looking for books. Before leaving looking me up and down like she was given me the ok?

But one time I was on my laptop and directly in front of me was the printer. And this is what made me think. in order for her to see me when waiting at the printer she would have to turn completely around. she was wearing more make up etc etc and looked pretty. She knew I was there but she was acting nervous and didn't know how to stand she kept switching positions them tried and then stopped and tried to sneak a glance and looked away nervously and got embarrassed 5 minutes later she saw me talking to a girl and looked at me with confidence again. and got jelous and sad. The time after she completely avoided looking.

2 weeks later I approached her, she was nice, abit quiet, couldn't make eye contact , laughed at my jokes but kept looking at me up and down out the corner of her eyes. So I left her alone. She seemed happier after I approached because normally she's reserved.

So approached a week after , she seemed nervous like twirling her hair etc. So I wanted to make her comfortable. I ask her questions about herself and she made short eye contact. She laughed at things I done that aren't funny.
Again later in that day she seen me in the class opposite I looked at her few times and she noticed me and kept looking and again talking to her friends secretely
Time after i went to talk to her and her friends, she couldn't make eye contact. Was quiet again. I was abit nervous. I said she looks nice. And I then said I have to go. And got my stuff said good luck and bye to her friends. A soon as I left she started talking about me and I looked and she stared. Then she sees me around she looks at me from a distance
But she never asks me any questions, everything else is strong signal?
I dont get why she gives me all those signs , but I approach and she doesn't ask me anything.

From the get go there are strong signs sges self-concious, nervous and doesn't have much dating experience. But I do think get why she give all the signs mention doesn't ask me anything or doesn't look me up close then i walk off she's energetic, staring talking to her friebds. I look at her sge stares back no problem. . Any girls knowalk?

2