Do you talk to her or just give her the basics?

Okay, guys im curious, I feel like my boyfriend like hates me, it was incredible in the beginning, he used to text me and call me all the time on breaks even send me texts while he's driving. Now he's driving and can't text? To busy to talk all day. And i just found out last week he was talking to another 'little' we were in a DDLG relationship until he just quit talking to me. he's seen me multiple times since they talked and she has a boyfriend who was supposedly there also. He tells me today she asked if i had any 'little' friends, why is he just mentioning this to me now when two days ago he just had absolutley nothing to talk about. he's mean to me, then gets an attitude with me cause i ask him why he's mean.. I've been telling him my feelings and trying to fix this. But his attitude is the biggest turn off in the world. Its been 5 years and i feel more like a stranger now then when we met. In yalls opinion why would he act this way yet refuse to leave? He sleeps in my driveway if i won't let him stay. How can he be so clingy yet so distant at the same time? And is it even worth my time and heart ache?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeez iv said this a lot today... but Google narcissistic personality disorder. It sounds like he love bombed you in the beginning to seem like he cared so that u would like him more. And now he just doesn't want u to move on. Even tho he doesn't give a crap about u, he won't let u go.

• Yea i have, and he fits the profile. I don't know how to get out of the cycle. he's the only man I've truly loved and i was married before him

• Usually when they are clingy ones, they only leave when they find new supply. U could try the 'grey rock' method to become boring to him... But it can be dangerous. Personally, I just outright am firm with them and cut them out totally (which is probably more risky) because its important to realise (and its hard I know but) they don't have empathy, which means they are incapable of love. Everything u loved is a false image they have presented of them self in order to reel u in. You gotta be strong. And if u feelge is a threat, go to the police. Infact, I'd be keeping a diary if his behaviour towards u already in case, when u tell him its over, he goes more crazy.

• Oh and a holiday away might help if u cam manage, give u space to clear your head... somewhere sunny with cocktails :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Mmm he is confused with u just talk to him normally without fighting n seriousness n say him if he doesn't change u will break up still if he continues u can look for another guy

• His behaviour and how he talks to me is so different i say basic things to him and he rolls his eyes and breathes heavy. he's making me afraid to even talk to him let alone another guy

• Then leave him n have a good guy another one