Has sex lost its meaning in the new generation?

Seems like sex is way easier to get these days. When has it lost it's meaning do women or men even think of it as a next level step in a relationship or is that completely out these days

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically sex isn't that special, it's just a way to reproduce.

However, I'm from the generation that seem to think that sex should be something special between two people who love each other. It can be so much more than just sex, it can be passionate.

I think the new generation sees sex as a status thing. A lot of young girls seem to use it as a way to "make the guy like them".

I blame the porn in a way, since it makes it into pure sex. Don't get me wrong, porn is great for when you need to release the pressure, but I think it has severely altered the new generations view on sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's because sex is now a lock screen away. Online hook ups seem to be the thing with this generation. Kinda sad actually.