What personality traits do you look for in a SO?

What qualities do you think are the most important in a significant other (spouse, crush, girlfriend/boyfriend, etc.)?

03

03
  • •Intelligence: if her brain consists of meet the Kardashian's or little wayne. Then there won't be much of a conversation other than please stop talking to me.
    •Focus: needs to have her own job/career so she isn't always nagging me while I'm trying to work. Plus a woman that doesn't work gets bored and gets in trouble and lacks motivation to better herself. So i dont want to deal with a charity case either.
    •self respect: if my level of respect out weighs her own self respect it probably won't last long.
    •Honesty: the simplest and most difficult thing for people to do.

• Sense of humor, support, ability to be a sense of reason, not to be clingy. What about you?

• Funny laid back and has a strong sexual appetite but only allows me to see it