Why does she do this?

Girl friend of mine at work likes to act like she doesn’t see me and I have to be the first to say hi most of the time. Like it’s super obvious, I’ll see her, know that she’s seen me 100% and she act like she didn’t see and I have to walk up and say hi. Why does she do this? There were a couple times she’s come up to me while I was sitting and struck up a convo. But usually I have to...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh dude, she's in "work mode". Some girls (and guys) separate their work life from their romantic life, and don't like them to mix while working. I'm a bar tender and I have dated other bartenders. I have gone entire shifts without saying hi, but I always say bye (if I got off before her).

Most Helpful Girl

• Shy or is playing hard it get

• I prefer girls opinions over guys bc we are typically clueless...

• 😂 trust me girls can be Just as clueless, girls are usually just more sly about what they want