Why would anyone not want to date a person they like and are attracted to if its casual. I e they are not interfering in you seeing other people?

I understand if you are unsure about being exclusive, but if you like a person and they are ok with casual dating. what would be the problem?

this is hypothetical. im just looking at psychology behind dating from different angles.
  • well if i really like her him, it'd bother me to be open and id rather not date her/ him. I'd be jealous.
  • there's no problem. id do it.
  • Doesn't appeal to me because I want to feel desired by her/ him specifically.. I want the person i'm dating to want me, not to not mind if i'm seeing other people.
    Vote C
  • Even if its 'open' they can still be frustrating to date.
    Vote D

21