Guys: how would you feel if your girlfriend found all the other females in your life a threat?

She won’t be rude to people unless they were making a move on you and she got fed up with the jealousy, but she would be passive aggressive, upset, insecure, and not completely trusting. She does loves you a lot and that’s why she cares so much and why she needs your love and affection. (I don’t have a boyfriend but this is how I’d act if my man was nicer to other girls than me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't tolerate it long... if someone doesn't trust that my emotions are genuine, than there is either something wrong with them or us as a pair... i think at first i would try to explain things a bit... after that i think that i would partially capitulate to see if time helped build trust, and if nothing changed i would get fed up and leave...

0|1
    0|0
    • You have to prove that they’re genuine

• that is a two way street...

i think it ought to be common courtesy during the early phases of a relationship to not immediately externalize feelings of doubt... if you are looking to build a future, starting out with assuming that they are an asshole is a bad start... i would just keep an open mind, and watch what they do... it is a lot more effective than starting problems over who someone talks to...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t know any guy that would tolerate that for long, it’s ridiculous and immature behaviour to see every female as a threat

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Legitimately my girlfriend...
    I think it's cute but it gets annoying. We've had lots of conversations about it but that's the key. Communicate your discomforts.

0|1
    0|0
    • Were you able to notice when she was feeling like you didn’t love her or when she was jealous?

• Show All
    • It doesn't matter anyways. I don't think I'm meant to be happy or successful

• @foreveralone22 what's with your negativity holy shit

• Insecurity on that level will eventually end the relationship. I've never cheated in my life, and dated a girl who had been cheated on several times. She always treated me like I was cheating to the point I felt like doing it just to deserve the heat she gave. I left instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • The important thing is talking about it. If she comes to me and tell me that all my female friends make her uncomfortable, I'd do what I can to make sure she's comfortable and I'd let my female friends know. This has happened before since I'm friends with quite a lot of very attractive females and my girlfriends are consistently jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d let them go so I could have her and plus I love me some jealousy

1|0
    0|2
    • Super clingy women are horrible when every single women you talk to is am imaginary "threat," such as a boss or coworker.

• Show All
    • “That’s how the cookie crumbles” did you get that from Scream 2?

• It’s kinda normal for a bestie to defend and protect her friend. It CAN get out of control. It’s going to be s natural transition when she has to share you with a guy (or other girlfriends). Handle it with compassion. Talk to her about it.. manage her expectations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confused here you say that he is nicer to other girls at the end but then you say that "all" girls are a threat... Anyways I would think it's cute that you care about someone that much, to not let him go with any of his friends that are girls is a bit ruff tho... just mention it to him that you are jealous when he gets to consintrated on other friends that happen to be girls. I wouldent mind you being jealous as long as you don't fight with me...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay to be jealous... but to be hostile towards any woman I'm nice to is extreme and annoying.

0|1
    0|0
    • I wouldn’t be hostile unless they did something too touchy with him. I’d be nice to people if they aren’t that bad but in my head I’ll still never let my guard down. I’d be possessive too.

• ehhh it's still kind of a red flag

• I would feel like she needs to get over herself. If I am with someone it is because I choose to be and therefore I also choose to be faithful. Just because I have female friends doesn't mean you'd have anything to worry about. Lighten up a bit and maybe realize that my friends can also be your friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd find it to be ducking attractive, there's nothing cuter than jealousy in my opinion, i'll ask her what do i need to do to make myself less "cheating", all i care about is my girl in the end idc about others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other girls will be nicer to guys with girlfriends (most of the time). Talk to him that you don't like that he gives them more attention. But don't get mad about that unless he did something terribly wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a girl like this. Wouldn't let me talk to my female friends because she thought I would run off and have sex at the first chance. It's smothering and shows a huge lack of trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels bad. Id try to work through it.
    The number one thing in a relationship is trust. If we can't have that - why are you dating me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Would it bother u if ur boyfriend was conversating with couple of females and they were laughing?
    What if he always smiled at them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls are just possessive by default and thats fine and the guy has to understand she doesn't do it on purpose. Its pretty normal

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to build her up and help her understand I wanted her n if that didn't work then we couldn't be together

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, first, I wouldn't be "nicer to other girls" than my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find it attractive, but she needs to know that they're just and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • she would have to chill out because i have a lot of girls that like me

0|0
    0|0
  • she would be told to lose the paranoid or bbye

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a girl like that period. 😛

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yo, I'm 24 and single. So being single at your age is no biggie.

• Would you date me? If I was psychically your ideal woman? If I had the face or body you wanted?

• id feel like dumping her. I'm gonna have my girl friends and if she don't like it she gotta go because I'm not losing my friends over one person. and i wouldn't be nicer to other girls than my girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes