Guys: how would you feel if your girlfriend found all the other females in your life a threat?

She won’t be rude to people unless they were making a move on you and she got fed up with the jealousy, but she would be passive aggressive, upset, insecure, and not completely trusting. She does loves you a lot and that’s why she cares so much and why she needs your love and affection. (I don’t have a boyfriend but this is how I’d act if my man was nicer to other girls than me.

122

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't tolerate it long... if someone doesn't trust that my emotions are genuine, than there is either something wrong with them or us as a pair... i think at first i would try to explain things a bit... after that i think that i would partially capitulate to see if time helped build trust, and if nothing changed i would get fed up and leave...

• You have to prove that they’re genuine

• that is a two way street...

i think it ought to be common courtesy during the early phases of a relationship to not immediately externalize feelings of doubt... if you are looking to build a future, starting out with assuming that they are an asshole is a bad start... i would just keep an open mind, and watch what they do... it is a lot more effective than starting problems over who someone talks to...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t know any guy that would tolerate that for long, it’s ridiculous and immature behaviour to see every female as a threat