What do you like your girlfriend to do when you're feeling down?

Especially interested in the methods that can be done via text.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on what we're feeling down about. Guys are very oxymoronic where we are both really simple yet very complicated. But there are a few things that we love (and no none are sexual). First off, we LOVE it if you'd hold us, like cuddling, but without saying ANYTHING. don't talk, no small talk, ESPECIALLY no jokes, just hold us. If we ask a question answer quickly, then just keep holding us. Some of us may refuse at first but we will always eventually give in. If we make a joke come back with another joke, just make it quick. But overall we just need some e or something to hold. Basically just bury you're head in his chest and hold him. If you're feeling risky use one hand to rub his back.