Guys, Is abortion a deal-breaker for you?

If you were dating a woman and were very happy in all aspects of your relationship, would finding out that she had an abortion as a teenager be a deal breaker?
  • Deal breaker, 100%
  • Not a deal breaker at all
  • Depends on how far along she was
    Vote C
  • Depends on her reason (s)
    Vote D
  • Depends on other factors
    Vote E
Guys, would your answer change if you found out she was raped and had an abortion at 13?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• i think motivation for doing so, combined with current feelings about it would be would made the difference to me... also knowing if the father was aware of it, and if he was, how he felt about it at the time would make a difference also... i know if my child was aborted, that i would hold a grudge...