I honestly don't understand?

So I went out to a concert with some friends the other month. My friends roomate was being very flirty and touchy and stuff, we were both into it etc. Didn't end up sleeping with her cos she was really drunk and I wasn't, and I think that's a little rapey. Asked her out on a date a couple days later, to which she replied
"I do really like you & enjoy talking to you, and I’d like to hang out again as friends if you’d like to :)".

So I was like okay that's cool, move on etc. We hang out again sometime the next week as friends in a group. But very recently she asked me to lunch and was a bit flirty again. So I dont know if she just likes to flirt or if she is actually into me.

I've kinda stopped talking to her that much because I dont know whats going on and its doing my head in.I honestly don't understand?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Okay, so what I'm seeing here is you asked her on a date and she said she'd like to hang out as friends. You did that shortly thereafter and then she asked you on what could be considered a date got flirty with you again.

It seems like the hanging out as friends went well in her mind and she may have been trying to rekindle what happened at the concert.

I think your best bet is to ask her out on an honest-to-goodness date. Don't ask to "hang out sometime", make it explicit that you want an actual date. If you get a similar response as the first time you asked, you know exactly where you stand and can move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems like she doesn't know what she wants and is trying to figure it out. Maybe she wants to get to know you better as friends before going an actual date

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes