I honestly don't understand?

So I went out to a concert with some friends the other month. My friends roomate was being very flirty and touchy and stuff, we were both into it etc. Didn't end up sleeping with her cos she was really drunk and I wasn't, and I think that's a little rapey. Asked her out on a date a couple days later, to which she replied
"I do really like you & enjoy talking to you, and I’d like to hang out again as friends if you’d like to :)".

So I was like okay that's cool, move on etc. We hang out again sometime the next week as friends in a group. But very recently she asked me to lunch and was a bit flirty again. So I dont know if she just likes to flirt or if she is actually into me.

I've kinda stopped talking to her that much because I dont know whats going on and its doing my head in.I honestly don't understand?

11