How do I get over him?

So a while back I met this guy and the very first day we met he said he knew who I was and than added me on facebook. We were in the same class and talked about that than I added him on snapchat and he randomly followed on instagram. Anyways I really felt sort of a romantic connection because once he drunk texted me saying "god really blessed me by introducing me to you <3 <3 <3". Than the tone of our conversations got a little sexual. Anyways he kept asking me to study and when we did he would keep rubbing my legs and body. We were with his friends and they left us alone saying "I want you to have intimate alone time with your girl". Anyways I told him my feelings for him and he said he only likes me in a friendly way. Than I sort of let go and he kept talking again and he was being just as flirty as before... Anyways I have the worst luck ever because I keep bumping into him and his new girl. It kept bothering me to the point where I just balled my eyes out. I'm somehow very sad and heartbroken over this, extremely stressed and can't bring myself to eat. Situations like this has occurred several times in the past, thought i'll be strong this time but nope it still hurts (although the pain i felt before was slighly wose) none the less I feel hurt.
I remember he was like “you’re so pretty” and I looked at him like what? and he said "I’m just kidding" and kept saying it again. Another time he said something and I’m like “you only study with girls you find cute” and he’s like “yeah that’s why I studied with you” and I’m like “oh so I’m just cute huh?” And he’s like “no your way more than that.” ALL this happened last month too...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Cliche, only time can heal unfortunately. Sounds like BS but its true, how much time depends on your willingness to move on

• Somehow it only took 2 days

Most Helpful Girl

• I can’t give you advice just know you’re not alone, i fewl that way too