What is truly romantic in your opinion?

What is really romantic? Something to make you love the person even more?

• Fancy restaurant (or regular), or a good, home cooked meal
    Vote A
  • Arcade
    Vote B
  • Sports Game
    Vote C
  • Watching Memes
    Vote D
  • Watch a movie (theaters count)
    Vote E
  • Going downtown / to the mall
    Vote F
  • List your other option down below.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A dinner out or nice home cooked meal is definitely what I'd consider the most romantic option. It's intimate, and allows you to talk and focus on each other, unlike a movie or arcade. Those can be very fun dates, don't get me wrong, especially for earlier on in a relationship when you want something less intense and intimate. But a nice dinner together is more romantic.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i like to get out into the natural world... nothing is more romantic than looking down at a beautiful view from the top of a mountain, sitting by a fire and talking over some food, or lying in the dark talking while watching for shooting stars...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Everyone will have a different idea. There’s no one size fits all. That’s why you have to get to know the person

1|1
    0|2
  • A night of cuddling on the couch with bowls of popcorn and a series of movies to binge. A big blanket to wrap us too! Either that, or a camping sesh out in the wild. Preferably on a dark mountaintop for stargazing, and if im far up north, some aurora catching! But the best part would be cuddling with her by the fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • home-cooked meal, especially if you cook it together, can be really romantic. going out to eat can be as well. i think going on walks and hikes can be too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess the most romantic thing to do is something you both like.. For example : my girl likes basketball so usually I focus on basketball matches especially Golden State Warriors matches... Bcoz it's a common interest... So go with what you and your partner share interests on.. And no problem if you do the other options time by time

0|0
    0|0
  • To grow old together, experience new things together and such

2|0
    0|0
  • Watching memes is a great way to relieve the tension and if the person you are with does not like laughing then are they really worth being around?

0|0
    0|0
  • Snuggling together on the couch with a blanket wrapped around us playing video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being out in nature, like the photo up top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going on a hike together and watching the sunset.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long walk on the beach.

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing video games together.

0|0
    0|0
  • A
    but also swim dates
    dancing (hands on types)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking together

0|0
    0|0
  • Walking on the beach at sunset.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watching Memes

0|0
    0|0
  • De wae is best

0|1
    1|0
  • Fancy Restaurant

0|0
    0|0
  • Him making an effort to plan a great date night.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes