What is your best personality trait?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I listen well. I don't always LEARN from listening as I ought to, but I do pay attention and point out what the conclusions might be from what people tell me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think my intelligence is one of my best traits.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm analytical...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a very loving being who always wants to help others be happy and understands them to the point where if they harm me without meaning to ill usually notice instead of being angry at them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't shove it in someone's face when I prove them wrong. Man I hate it when someone says "I told you so" when they prove me wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm unsure of the actual word, but like.. attention to detail, very neat, organised and clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honest, sometimes to a fault and some people don't like that very much, so I guess it's up to them whether or not honesty is my best trait.

0|0
    0|0
  • What i think is my best personality trait... Some might mistake as a character flaw... you decide... i have been told that i am Raw... meaning. I dont pay lip service to anyone. I never tell someone something that isn't true just to make them feel better... i always call it the way i see it. . some people say i should use a little tact when speaking to people so your not rude or offensive. ... i say fuck that. Is that the price of a lie? I know a gal thats super nice to everyone. Good person i suppose. But sometimes i wanna puke... there is no reason for somebody to be happy everyday of your life... that would be miserable... anyway thats my best trait... you can count on me to never BULLSHIT ya.. i guess that means im honest... i should have just said that in the beginning and saved all this fuckin typing

0|0
    0|0
  • The multitude of personal flaws is my highest quality :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nerves cold and hard as steel

1|0
    0|0
    • Brooooo no way. You are soft as a croissant

• Show All
    • We are both cool bro.

• Yup ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Discernment

1|0
    0|0