My long distance boyfriend refuses to Skype me, why is that?

I've been in a long distance relationship with this amazing guy for 3 months and he's really shy and I keep trying to get him to do a Skype video chat with me but every time I ask I get the same answer he is really video shy, I finally got him to agree to do one but then he got mad and blew me off, what should I do?

913

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be a red flag to me. It's essential to video chat in LDR's. It's one of the ways to build trust , and become closer.

Being shy is an excuse. If he isn't a catfish and really wants the relationship to work , he'd make an obvious effort to prove it by videoing chatting with you

If he's not prepared to video chat , he needs to stop looking for a relationship online.

Texting is not enough to maintain a LDR's Because after all, online communication is the only form of contact in LDR's.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's got something to hide from you. Did he ever send a picture of himself to you? It's either he's got insecurities about his looks or really does have something to hide, and that is not good.