How do you psyche yourself when approaching someone you like or confessing how you feel?

72

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to explain, but the best way I can phrase it is: By temporarily dropping the whole concept of "what should I do and how should I say it?" and just letting my desire to approach the person lead the way.

I've only approached someone once, and that's exactly how I did it: by spontaneously and completely dissociating from that nail-biting feeling of uncertainty and apprehension that overtakes you when you want to express something, but you want to do it in the best way possible.
    I simply went up to the guy and said my piece. I didn't let myself think about the how or the what--just focused on the "want".

Most Helpful Guy

• I try it in front of the mirror and in the next day I just go ahead.