How do you psyche yourself when approaching someone you like or confessing how you feel?

How do you psyche yourself when approaching someone you like or confessing how you feel?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to explain, but the best way I can phrase it is: By temporarily dropping the whole concept of "what should I do and how should I say it?" and just letting my desire to approach the person lead the way.

I've only approached someone once, and that's exactly how I did it: by spontaneously and completely dissociating from that nail-biting feeling of uncertainty and apprehension that overtakes you when you want to express something, but you want to do it in the best way possible.
    I simply went up to the guy and said my piece. I didn't let myself think about the how or the what--just focused on the "want".

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I try it in front of the mirror and in the next day I just go ahead.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hell no. I did that once and it was NOT like in the movie.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't understand the question lol like what does how do you psyche yourself mean?

0|1
    0|0
    • to try to make yourself feel confident and ready to do something difficult

• Show All
    • You're just the undisputed champ at this, aren't you?

Best don't think... that's hebrew to an overthinker

• Haha I'm not a champ, I just don't care about what this guy might think of me or everyone else around and well I don't take it serious until the guy surprises me and don't reject me in the next following days

• I have never had to but i live in a rather traditional African country tradition to the rest of the world n tradition to my country n some of our African neighbours is different

0|1
    0|0
  • Never did, and don't think i ever will.
    Too nervous for that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't approach them 😂.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never did.

0|2
    0|0
  • My boyfriend got tipsy to be confident enough😂 I mean, it worked😂

0|2
    0|0