Why do I feel like this?

Lately I've been wondering I should be with my boyfriend or not, the reason I ask is because we did get back together about a couple of months ago. We broke up the first time because he didn't like the fact that I wanted to do different things in our relationship, I got bored of doing the same thing. And also I wanted to take a break but he kept trying to contact me when I told him I wanted some time alone. And it's been good after we got together but I don't like the fact that he always wants to have sex when I don't. Like one time, it was getting late and I needed to get home to go to work the next day and he's trying to make me give him a bj and I told him no that I need to get home and he kept insisting and of course I got upset and that's when he stopped after telling him no a few times. And at the moment my mom doesn't have a car so she asked him if he could pick me up and he didn't mind but he's always insisting that we go to his place and I'm afraid to telling him no or else he's get all whinning and stuff but it's like dude I'm tired and stuff. And there was a time where I've slept over and left my stuff so I'm calling him to let him know I left work but my mom finally got to him and told him to just take me straight home and she reminded him to bring my bag but he didn't bring it and I told my mom I'd be a little late and so she got upset that he didn't listen to her and they were both arguing and so I'm kind of getting tired of them arguing about things like that. What would you do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you have to ask you should end if.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes