In college, if I never dated in high school, am I at a loss?

In my last post, I asked if high school dating was worth it. Some answered that it could help me gain personal growth or needed experience/social skills.

If I enter college and have never dated in high school, would I be at a loss when I actually try going out with a girl? Would I be more likely to mess up, or not know what to do?

On a less important note, would it also come off as weird that I never dated or had a girlfriend before, if I'm already in college (I haven't graduated high school yet)?

21