My first love did this.. can you explain why?

This ģuy loved me a lot ànd he showed every sign that he ĺoves me
But one day when I asked him so.. he said that he didn't ever like her...
TELL ME IF HE IS LYIÑG OR NOT!!

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don;t think he can love you if you have never dated or spent much time with each other. He may be feeling lust and he may think that you would be a great girlfriend.

Actually, I looked at your profile picture. If that is you, then you are a very pretty girl and I'm sure he is at least feeling some lust. Yes, he likes you. He is probably just afraid to admit it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He may be lying, maybe he is suuuper shy, it would be really a shame if he loves you and he can't say the truth and you lose him... well if you like him too!

6|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What are some of the signs he showed that he likes you?

If he really does like you back, he may be lying because he is shy/embarrassed or shocked you found out (and as a result became shy). Or perhaps he lost interest, depending on timing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ù think kinda similar to me!!

• Well, another girl who replied to this post suggested he may be shy, and I just agreed...

So what signs did he show?

• Starin at me with a very cute smile
      Keeping eye contact
      Showin off his bike
      Stàndin taller
      Check me out
      Repeatin my pet worď after a çouple of months

• He probably lies and is sincere. I explain myself : he probably loved you and he conviced himself that he never did. He might think his own lie is true now. Mind is powerfull and this kind of things is quite common

1|0
    0|0
  • what would he get out of lying?

1|0
    0|0
  • Could you give a bit more details?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes