My first love did this.. can you explain why?

This ģuy loved me a lot ànd he showed every sign that he ĺoves me
But one day when I asked him so.. he said that he didn't ever like her...
TELL ME IF HE IS LYIÑG OR NOT!!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I don;t think he can love you if you have never dated or spent much time with each other. He may be feeling lust and he may think that you would be a great girlfriend.

Actually, I looked at your profile picture. If that is you, then you are a very pretty girl and I'm sure he is at least feeling some lust. Yes, he likes you. He is probably just afraid to admit it.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may be lying, maybe he is suuuper shy, it would be really a shame if he loves you and he can't say the truth and you lose him... well if you like him too!