Which tinder bio is better?

A. Let's smash, as in let's play some smash bros or have sex, it's your choice. You can't pick both.
I'm an ENTP, if that helps.
Oh I almost forgot, I'm a vergin at smash bros... and sex. Teach me good habits

B. I'm an ENTP personality type, I don't know what I want to do with my life or even the next 5 years. I'm kind, considerate, polite, overly emotional, not a good conversationalist, but I like to learn so if you like to talk I will listen. I go all in on things, so if I like you I might get intense, just let me know.

I'm looking for dates because im not the most experienced person in this area. Like I said I like to learn.

I like music, books, people, animals, food, movies-RomCom
  • A.
  • B.

81

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither. The first part of the first one is good if u are actually just looking for sex tho. The second one basically just says 'I'm an easy target for anyone who is an emotional abuser looking for a victim'.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't bother with Tinder, it's useless.