Which tinder bio is better?

A. Let's smash, as in let's play some smash bros or have sex, it's your choice. You can't pick both.
I'm an ENTP, if that helps.
Oh I almost forgot, I'm a vergin at smash bros... and sex. Teach me good habits

B. I'm an ENTP personality type, I don't know what I want to do with my life or even the next 5 years. I'm kind, considerate, polite, overly emotional, not a good conversationalist, but I like to learn so if you like to talk I will listen. I go all in on things, so if I like you I might get intense, just let me know.

I'm looking for dates because im not the most experienced person in this area. Like I said I like to learn.

I like music, books, people, animals, food, movies-RomCom
  • A.
    Vote A
  • B.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither. The first part of the first one is good if u are actually just looking for sex tho. The second one basically just says 'I'm an easy target for anyone who is an emotional abuser looking for a victim'.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't bother with Tinder, it's useless.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The one without the useless personality types. If you have that on your bio, swipe left for being gullible.

0|1
    0|0
  • It was great at the smash bros part and sucked after "vergin"
    B isn't any good either. Sell your good points at least...

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither is great but I’d go with the first one. I wouldn’t mention that you’re an entp, what is she gonna do google it?

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, if you're deciding for option A, make sure to correct that typo - *virgin.

1|1
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • B. But the INTP part is kind of unnecessary.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both suck.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes