Crush said hi to me, & I said hi back quietly cuz I didn’t realize it was him at first. So I txted “I didn’t realize it was u till after u said hi😂”?

He still hasn’t answered me but he’s been on snapchat and he’s been viewing my snap story.

Why isn't he answering? Does he not want to talk to me now? Why would he be viewing my snapchat story? Should I text him again or leave it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You insulted him with that answer about saying you didn't know it was him at first

0|1
    0|0
    • Ya kind of, she did with that laugh simley in the end. But I feel it can amended with txting again with " oh! I missed realising..." Boys are more in the nature of accepting when a girl re-quotes herself than girls from boys.

• It just made him uncomfortable while talking to u. Happens text him again he will surely reply

0|1
    0|0
  • From your description I feel when you said hi you did not look at him thinking must be some other boy. But might be later some how you realized it was your crush. You could text again like " hey I missed realizing that it was you who said hi..." don't add laugh smileys after that. Because sometimes in text messaging smileys are misinterpreted. In cases like this mostly exact kind words makes your crush imagine you mean it. Adding... in the end of sentence also means you don't want the conversation to end and you have something more to say apart from what you txted. Using words like "missed" in normal txting conversation also gives a good vibe that to reader. Hope this is helpful!! Let me know here if there is any progress.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes