Men, What Is Your Preference?

When it comes to what is attractive to you as far as body size goes, what do you prefer?
  • Skinny and dainty
  • Fit and trim
  • Curvy
    Vote C
  • Doesn't matter
    Vote D

210

Most Helpful Guy

29
  • I would rather have a "curvy" woman than a toothpick girl. When I say curvy, I don't mean fat, I mean small belly, thighs that touch at the top, and and nice butt. I could care less about breasts if they have a great butt.

• I like curvy girls the most but any body type can be attractive, it just depends on the girl. But almost any curvy girl can get me going.

• Reading your replies... it makes me much more confident as a women of a curvy build.

• Just because a woman has a curvy build doesn't mean she's not attractive. It just means she's not attractive to some guys. There's all types of different guys for all types of different girls.

• I'm about to ask that question. Follow me and put your answer.

• Actually I can't ask it because it says I can only ask two questions a day

• I'm not a fan of skinny as a twig and massively overweight. Everything in the middle is cool, at that point it boils down to personality

• What does "curvy" mean? Curvy has become the politically acceptable word to use by women in denial that they are fat. So really... what does curvy mean to you?

• I mean I always prefer more curves but curvy is a lot of code for 'fat' in its use by women. I'm not entirely against fat women either, I prefer them to the ones so skinny you might see their ribs when shirtless, but I also don't find fat to be ideal. My ideal body type would be like, a Christina Hendricks kind of woman but Kristen Bell has such a beautiful face it compensates for how comparatively petite she is & that effect of the face is not that uncommon. I generally go against the extremes of under & over weight.

• I prefer a woman with a little extra, but it doesn't really matter

• Depends from guy to guy, I know guys that are into overweight woman an men that are into "twigs"

• Doesn’t really matter

• curvy guys are attracted to curvy girls

• Land whale.