Men, What Is Your Preference?

When it comes to what is attractive to you as far as body size goes, what do you prefer?
  • Skinny and dainty
    Vote A
  • Fit and trim
    Vote B
  • Curvy
    Vote C
  • Doesn't matter
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would rather have a "curvy" woman than a toothpick girl. When I say curvy, I don't mean fat, I mean small belly, thighs that touch at the top, and and nice butt. I could care less about breasts if they have a great butt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like curvy girls the most but any body type can be attractive, it just depends on the girl. But almost any curvy girl can get me going.

2|0
    0|0
  • Reading your replies... it makes me much more confident as a women of a curvy build.

1|0
    0|0
    • Just because a woman has a curvy build doesn't mean she's not attractive. It just means she's not attractive to some guys. There's all types of different guys for all types of different girls.

• Show All
    • I'm about to ask that question. Follow me and put your answer.

• Actually I can't ask it because it says I can only ask two questions a day

• I'm not a fan of skinny as a twig and massively overweight. Everything in the middle is cool, at that point it boils down to personality

1|0
    0|0
  • What does "curvy" mean? Curvy has become the politically acceptable word to use by women in denial that they are fat. So really... what does curvy mean to you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I always prefer more curves but curvy is a lot of code for 'fat' in its use by women. I'm not entirely against fat women either, I prefer them to the ones so skinny you might see their ribs when shirtless, but I also don't find fat to be ideal. My ideal body type would be like, a Christina Hendricks kind of woman but Kristen Bell has such a beautiful face it compensates for how comparatively petite she is & that effect of the face is not that uncommon. I generally go against the extremes of under & over weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a woman with a little extra, but it doesn't really matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends from guy to guy, I know guys that are into overweight woman an men that are into "twigs"

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn’t really matter

1|0
    0|0
  • curvy guys are attracted to curvy girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Land whale.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes