What would be your ideal first date? Trying to find something exciting to do that different from the norm is much harder than it seems?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Off roading, hunting / fishing or some type of classic arcade with laser tag and go karts.

I like to move, so a dinner date just seems like a usual meal. You can also learn a lot more about someone watching them interact in those environments, as well as feeling less pressure being face to face in a booth.

Some people aren't good at jokes but are hilarious in action - some people may be shy, but become comfortable and open showing you how to shoot an arrow on an archery date.

I really want to go blacksmith some steel during the Renaissance festival, that would be a fun creative date.

I like weird stuff like that, or being invited to a video game kick back where we team up and do some online rape lol

gamers know wuddai mean πŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do an activity of some sort, bowling, mini golf, hiking, etc.

I'm with you there, I hate the standard drinks and dinner, but it's also hard to come up with different ideas

0|1
    0|0
    • Activities and going out is so expensive now too so that adds another element of difficulty for those that have bills to pay.

• Show All
    • There are, but if you go out on your first date to something free, it can come off as cheap and uncaring

• My last first date we went ice skating, but I was so rubbish and after half hour my feet where aching so much so we had to leave there. It was a nice β€œice” breaker (see what I did lol) x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My ideal first date is riding the back roads of a cool evening. I live really close (within 10 minutes) of a great overview of the Mississippi River so I always enjoy riding out there with the girl and just talking in that private setting and watching the sun set over the river.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something fun (no, I don't mean sex) like going to a trampoline park (personal favorite), longboarding, go karting, or even go hit some steel at the range.

2|0
    0|0
    • + for longboarding! Thatd be so fun to do like on a (not deadly lol) mountain road that is paved, race each other or learn new tricks!

• Go paint balling and purposely lose in a subtle way if you are the man and then do whatever idea she comes up with next no matter what it is then laugh and talk about what you can plan out next to have even more fun

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually think that standard things are best. I normally go to drink some coffee and later on whan we talked get to know each other. After that if we are satisfied with talking and spending time I offer to go to cinema and later on to have a drink, maby dance. Sometimes it was a happy end after that. Anyway I find original first date not good because u can scare the other. Normal date is much more comfortable to all i think. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A candlelight dinner and saying bye with a cute lip kiss and looking in each others eye constantly. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A small table with a candle, under a open night sky, full of stars, food cooked by me

1|0
    0|0
  • Gym then lunch afterwards and maybe a walk on the beach. Or amusement parks are great.

1|0
    0|0
  • We would go to a pool , then a night club.. hahahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • At my home funny ahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing games

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes