What would be your ideal first date? Trying to find something exciting to do that different from the norm is much harder than it seems?

210

Most Helpful Girl

• Off roading, hunting / fishing or some type of classic arcade with laser tag and go karts.

I like to move, so a dinner date just seems like a usual meal. You can also learn a lot more about someone watching them interact in those environments, as well as feeling less pressure being face to face in a booth.

Some people aren't good at jokes but are hilarious in action - some people may be shy, but become comfortable and open showing you how to shoot an arrow on an archery date.

I really want to go blacksmith some steel during the Renaissance festival, that would be a fun creative date.

I like weird stuff like that, or being invited to a video game kick back where we team up and do some online rape lol

gamers know wuddai mean πŸ˜‰

Most Helpful Guy

• Do an activity of some sort, bowling, mini golf, hiking, etc.

I'm with you there, I hate the standard drinks and dinner, but it's also hard to come up with different ideas

• Activities and going out is so expensive now too so that adds another element of difficulty for those that have bills to pay.

• There are, but if you go out on your first date to something free, it can come off as cheap and uncaring

• My last first date we went ice skating, but I was so rubbish and after half hour my feet where aching so much so we had to leave there. It was a nice β€œice” breaker (see what I did lol) x