Do black women find white guys attractive?

I like black women but not sure if many of them are into white guys

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted to white men physically but I would never seriously date one. The black and white issue has a lot of tension. There are some black women that would date white men it just depends on how you get along. But the reality still remains that if your black with a white guy you're looked at as a sell out unless he's a certain type. Black women are the least likely to date outside their race for a reason. It's probably hard for other men to compete with black men not to mention the parts of culture and society other races of men esp white can't understand. White men also tend to fetishize black women often, so I can see a black woman being reluctant to try it. Unless she's adapting. Also back to competition, it can be really hard for white men to complete with black ones when it comes to dating, romance, and sex.