Do black women find white guys attractive?

I like black women but not sure if many of them are into white guys

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted to white men physically but I would never seriously date one. The black and white issue has a lot of tension. There are some black women that would date white men it just depends on how you get along. But the reality still remains that if your black with a white guy you're looked at as a sell out unless he's a certain type. Black women are the least likely to date outside their race for a reason. It's probably hard for other men to compete with black men not to mention the parts of culture and society other races of men esp white can't understand. White men also tend to fetishize black women often, so I can see a black woman being reluctant to try it. Unless she's adapting. Also back to competition, it can be really hard for white men to complete with black ones when it comes to dating, romance, and sex.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• While we do date black men more we are also open to dating other races as long as we click with the guy, but you'd have to be the one to approach. We usually hear shit about how we're not as attractive as other races of women (even though we are bomb a. f.), and how men won't like us so many of us don't bother to make the approach ourselves since we expect a negative reaction.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do. Then u have some black women who won’t date white men at all because they are afraid what others will think. Same concept with white men dating black women.

3|1
    0|0
  • I like different people from any race bc they're attractive to me. No one race of any race is just gorgeous there's gna be good apples in them all. So yea when I find one attractive sure

3|0
    0|0
  • depends. each personnhave they own preference. Don't forget that having preferences is different from Dragging other races💋

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Despite most black communities belief that dating a white guy is betrayal, we do find white guys attractive. At least I know plenty who do.

2|1
    0|0
  • Me and my boyfriend are like that. He prefers black girls and although I'm only mixed, he still loves that. Not to mention I also find him attractive so yeah. I guess we're sort of a living example

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and just like you I’ve had them tell me they didn’t know if I was into white guys but decided to talk to/message me anyway

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes i do anyway but some of my friends dont but they haven't really been dating outside of their own race so tgat can change

1|1
    0|0
  • I do,

Two of my exes were Caucasian. I like the ones who aren't into Hip-hop/rap culture, they tend to emulate that lifestyle to a tee. Gimme a Rock and roller/country white man any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Dad's cousin is Italian and he has a black gf! =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume that some black woman find white guys attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • We do find white men quite attractive😄

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I do

1|2
    0|0
  • I like all races of human :D

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're Nick Bateman, then yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep if he is cute

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes black women don’t want to date them because of how they are portrayed in the media, you know racists, small cocks, slave master. If you date one you become “coon” or “masta side hoe”. Sad reality of this world every race has their negative stereotypes. Also don’t try and date a pro black woman, it’s just you walking into the gates of Hell trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • White chocolate is yummy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. These race questions are so silly. Every individual is different, interest doesn't depend on their race.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I’m attracted to many of them.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes