Are you racist?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not. Having spent 6 years at two unis, I have made quite a few friends, that I value. All nationalities and colours. Have a lot of foreign friends at home, too!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. But you would probably have to ask other people in my life to get a better assessment of that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't believe I am but I think everyone has racial prejudice that they don't even realize, like preconceived notions.

1|1
    0|0
  • Since racism is basically just pride in your ethnicity, yes I fit the actual definition of a racist

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually it is not but it's good to be proud to be proud of your ethnicity

• How is it not? The dictionary defines racism as:
      " a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race"
      I believe my race is the best, therefore I am a racist

• Dont like the smell of curry and dont like ghetto people

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not consider myself racist

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. But I do love racist jokes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I say certain things.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Some would probably label me a racist, but no. I'm not

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm genuinely interested. Most people are afraid to say what they think to avoid that label.

Could you tell me why people say you are racist?

• People tend to think generalizing about a group of people is objectively bad but we're all kidding ourselves because everyone makes presumptions about people based on superficial things.

I've worked in hotels for years and have really come to resent low income black guests. I'm not saying all of them are terrible, but you can tell right when you meet them that they're going to be a problem. On certain instances, I've had to lie and say were full house so they don't stay here

• Towards women, yes

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes