Is it positive or negative when a guy gives you a couple of nicknames?

(Nicknames that aren't hurtful)
I started using a nickname, because I wanted to annoy him and he started giving me one as well.
  • Is it positive or negative when a guy gives you a couple of nicknames?Positve
  • Is it positive or negative when a guy gives you a couple of nicknames?Depends
  • Is it positive or negative when a guy gives you a couple of nicknames?No
    Vote C

716

Most Helpful Guy

• One kept up some pretty insulting nicknames. She didn't mean it as insulting as it appeared, but I told her not to, (it happened to be a nickname I also had in grade school, so there was a lot of history with the name and a bad childhood) and she just kept it up. I dropped her fast.

Babe (unless she calls me that because I remind her of the pig), hon, sweetie, all fine. I hate "Bae" or ultra cutesy nicknames (I only use them ironically) ("Schmoopie.")

It kinda depends on what it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• My current nickname is "moo moo"

Literally being called a cow. (Context being that my boobs have sprouted as if from nowhere in like 2 weeks, 'cause pregnancy hormones)

It's obviously not mean-spirited in any way, but I have mixed feelings about it.