I need boy advice!! (guys too)?

first off, i’m a pretty shy girl i’m good at hiding it and being a cheerleader for my high school has definitely helped me open up al little bit but i’ve always been super shy and insecure.

okay i’ve been talking to this guy for while now ( 2 months maybe) we started off as friends (or at least that’s what i thought turns out he liked me the entire time) but anyways to shorten it up he told me he liked me and i’m not completely sure but i guess i like him too. he’s super nice and understanding and pretty cute and everyone thinks he’s so nice and easy to talk to (and he is!!!) so we’ve been trying to plan something to do outside of school because we never see eachother since we don’t have any classes together this semester but i always make up an excuse. i’m scared to hang out with him.

i wish we could hang out in a group first but my friends have been really busy and i need to hang out with him soon. i don’t want him to lose interest but i’m so scared to hang out with him. what if he thinks i’m awkward? what if he’s awkward? i just never really got to know him that well in real life we just snapchat all the time.

so he asked me to come to the varsity basketball game after i finished cheering for jv (he’s on jv basketball as well) and i’m trying to find a friend to come with me but all of mine are busy!! i’m probably not gonna go but i don’t even know anymoreeeee. i want a boyfriend and he would definitely be a good one but i hate having to worry about the next time he’s gonna ask me to do something. please just give me some advice

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd suggest not something so involved with school, but in a public place like a mall. That way if one of you feels awkward there are a lot of stores or other things to talk about. Dinner is too focused for this whole a school game might be intimidating. A little awkwardness will happen. But the longer you postpone it, the worse it will get. And he may lose interest. Overall, just be yourself, he seems interested already :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are just putting pressure on the situation and that is not a solution, every time you make a excuse more anxious will feel.

Put your expectation very low, just think "Im a pretty girl and i can have any guy i want". You go with him and you will not feel pressure to make a good impression or to be the best girl. There is nothing to lose, in the worst case cenario you both don´t talk anymore and you still be a cheerleader and every man likes it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself. If you can't relax around him that would be bad for you. Just go be yourself have fun and leave if you feel your stressing, in sure he'd understand.

Try not to fake your shyness around him too. He may get second thoughts if you go on dates and turn out to be a completely different person

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not going to find out if you don't see him. Plan something for a short while after so the interaction is short enough to not overwhelm you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell your plan to a friend that you trust. So that she can make some free time and actually help you win him.
    Make sure he bring some friend of his ofc. Half of the work done.
    Good luck 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry you're shy and that your friends are all busy. But it seems like it would be okay to see him at the game they'll be other people there?

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it! it could go well, it could go wrong, but you can't be afraid of that

0|0
    0|0
  • suck it up, go, be confident!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes