I need boy advice!! (guys too)?

first off, i’m a pretty shy girl i’m good at hiding it and being a cheerleader for my high school has definitely helped me open up al little bit but i’ve always been super shy and insecure.

okay i’ve been talking to this guy for while now ( 2 months maybe) we started off as friends (or at least that’s what i thought turns out he liked me the entire time) but anyways to shorten it up he told me he liked me and i’m not completely sure but i guess i like him too. he’s super nice and understanding and pretty cute and everyone thinks he’s so nice and easy to talk to (and he is!!!) so we’ve been trying to plan something to do outside of school because we never see eachother since we don’t have any classes together this semester but i always make up an excuse. i’m scared to hang out with him.

i wish we could hang out in a group first but my friends have been really busy and i need to hang out with him soon. i don’t want him to lose interest but i’m so scared to hang out with him. what if he thinks i’m awkward? what if he’s awkward? i just never really got to know him that well in real life we just snapchat all the time.

so he asked me to come to the varsity basketball game after i finished cheering for jv (he’s on jv basketball as well) and i’m trying to find a friend to come with me but all of mine are busy!! i’m probably not gonna go but i don’t even know anymoreeeee. i want a boyfriend and he would definitely be a good one but i hate having to worry about the next time he’s gonna ask me to do something. please just give me some advice

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd suggest not something so involved with school, but in a public place like a mall. That way if one of you feels awkward there are a lot of stores or other things to talk about. Dinner is too focused for this whole a school game might be intimidating. A little awkwardness will happen. But the longer you postpone it, the worse it will get. And he may lose interest. Overall, just be yourself, he seems interested already :)