I am gonna break up with him, cause I am not good enough?

He treats me amazing, and is such a nice guy. But I feel like I don't deserve him.. he said his family wants meet me... But I am literally fat. I can't stick to a diet.. I am 5ft and 87 kilos.. I have nothing to offer him.. I spend most of the time watching youtube, or just laying around all day on the computer. I have 2 jobs.. I literally have nothing to offer... </3 how can I tell him he deserves better?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm... I'm sorry... what? When you find someone who you think is that amazing and loves you back, you hold on with both fucking hands and you don't let go. You obviously have some self-esteem issues, and that's fine, we all do. But you know what? You don't have to be someone you don't like. Stop worrying about him and what he may or may not want and focus on you and what you need to be happy. He is obviously not the problem, so solve something that is. You want to lose weight? Then do it. It's hard but you can if you want it bad enough. You want to be pretty? Get a makeover and go shopping. There is no reason you can't be who you want to be, the only thing that is standing in your way is you. The hard part is over, you got the guy. Now work on loving you just as much as he does and that is how you will find happiness.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh shut up. You do deserve someone who wants to make you happy, someone who loves you for you. You throw that away and you will be kicking yourself for a very long time.

• I am not hot or fit.. so there's nothing I have to offer to him.. Right?

• You are you. I can't tell what parts about you get his attention, but he sees something in you