I am gonna break up with him, cause I am not good enough?

He treats me amazing, and is such a nice guy. But I feel like I don't deserve him.. he said his family wants meet me... But I am literally fat. I can't stick to a diet.. I am 5ft and 87 kilos.. I have nothing to offer him.. I spend most of the time watching youtube, or just laying around all day on the computer. I have 2 jobs.. I literally have nothing to offer... </3 how can I tell him he deserves better?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm... I'm sorry... what? When you find someone who you think is that amazing and loves you back, you hold on with both fucking hands and you don't let go. You obviously have some self-esteem issues, and that's fine, we all do. But you know what? You don't have to be someone you don't like. Stop worrying about him and what he may or may not want and focus on you and what you need to be happy. He is obviously not the problem, so solve something that is. You want to lose weight? Then do it. It's hard but you can if you want it bad enough. You want to be pretty? Get a makeover and go shopping. There is no reason you can't be who you want to be, the only thing that is standing in your way is you. The hard part is over, you got the guy. Now work on loving you just as much as he does and that is how you will find happiness.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh shut up. You do deserve someone who wants to make you happy, someone who loves you for you. You throw that away and you will be kicking yourself for a very long time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not hot or fit.. so there's nothing I have to offer to him.. Right?

• You are you. I can't tell what parts about you get his attention, but he sees something in you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That would be the dumbest move ever. Don't EVER sabotage yourself. Let them dump you. Don't dump your own ass. It's just not healthy. You don't know what they see in you.

It's like if you trade something you own for something someone else owns. You probably don't want what you've got, which is why you're trading it off. Same situation for the other person. You make the trade, and are both better off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually condone this breakup. Your insecurities are ruining the relationship and it'd only get worse. You don't love himself and it isn't his job to reassure you. That's your battle. I suggest you spend more time with yourself and get to know you better. Just tell him that its best that you not be in a relationship at the moment so you can work on yourself more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is important that you let him know about this fundamental insecurity that you have. He surely sees something in you that you are not. If you can be there to hold him at night then you already have something to offer. He will surely be happy to help you in improving your appearance, and in losing weight. The worst thing you can do is hurt him with your own personal demons. Let him help you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quit with this stupid self pitying bullshit and realize that he WANTS YOU! And so what if your fat? Maybe he's like me and LIKES that you're overweight?

I laze around most of the day too. Time you enjoy wasting isn't time wasted. Just..

Accept that he wants you. If you're good enough for him, be good enough for yourself. AND STOP THIS EMO SHIT!

0|0
    0|0
  • You can tell him he deserve better by loving him back ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • If you saw me you'd understand

• -_- very strong self pity. It seems you already made up your mind. The best thing to do in your opinion is to break up with him, to push a way the guy that cares for you, sounds logical (sarcasm)

• You dont. Instead you start enjoying that relationship.
    Btw: if he sticks with you (witch he does) means that he likes/loves aomething about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a very bad reason for breaking up with someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could date me, I'm literally garbage.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes