How to react if your girlfriend recieved flowers from another guy?

Long story short, we met at work. We work in different deparmets. Weve been officially boyfriend and girlfriend for 2 months. Today someone sent her flowers. I saw them at her work station. I know some other guy sent them to her, haven't had the time to talk about it with her. It obviously bothers me but im not over reacting on it. Jus wondering what girls and guys think about this and how to handle the situation

Girls what do you think?
Guys what would you do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't sweat it until you know who and why. Also, pay close attention to her account of the details to determine if you have real competition or not. Some women love to play guys against each other. Don't be a fool for her or anyone else. Know where you stand or gtfo.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she bought them herself.

• I dont think she did haha, she is a very beatiful woman, and guys are always hitting on her, asking for her number and so on. I know that and i usually dont mind because its something imposible to control really. Back when we were just dating she used to get flowers from another guy she dated before me, at that point i didn't mind because she wasn't my girlfriend, but now im not sure of how to handle it, obviously the answer is not to lash out on her.

• You can always ask her.