Guys, How would you react if a girl you though was out of your league made a move in you?

Would you try and show interest or be intimidated and not approach her?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• you mean, that the girl is too good for me? if so, i would be very flattered if i thought they were a good person... it would likely take a little bit of time for me to sort out how i felt about that person, and parse out what it was that they liked about me... i wouldn't exactly be intimidated, but i think i might find it disorienting at first...