Guys, How would you react if a girl you though was out of your league made a move in you?

Would you try and show interest or be intimidated and not approach her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you mean, that the girl is too good for me? if so, i would be very flattered if i thought they were a good person... it would likely take a little bit of time for me to sort out how i felt about that person, and parse out what it was that they liked about me... i wouldn't exactly be intimidated, but i think i might find it disorienting at first...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I would be very hesitant about it, because there is always that doubt as to them wanting something from you. But I would normally just be polite and enjoy the attention, then hopefully it could progress future

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow girl. He got you good doesnt? If u think he's out of your league take that out of you mind. If ur already attracted you he cN atract others. There isn't ugly people. Just SUPERFICIAL people.

I will say it again.
    Money will go away, beauty will go away, sex drive will go away. But who he is and who u are is what matters.

Everything shall come to pass. The good and the bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Does she think she is out of my league? because that woman would be a cunt not worth having.
    If I thought she was out of my league? and I have had a few of those, I would just be thankful and go with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give it a try. I can have her even if she would be made of gold, diamante and silver that is very kind, lovely, moral, ethical, polite and beautiful in any way while very creative and productive and of course human :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably wonder what she wants because from my experience, people only are nice to me when they want something from me or want me to do something for them

0|1
    0|0
  • It wouldn't make much sense to me.
    I would probably try to think about what kind of ulterior motives she might have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly would be surprised. But most girls who are out of my league are little brats, so I can't see it happening, honestly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Punch her in the face because she wants something from me and I don’t negotiate with terrorists.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would show interest with no hope for future plan until i'm sure she is serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would into a temporary coma with my eyes open, then respond

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be shocked, but there's a slight possibility I might recover in time to not completely blow it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think she's just trying to get a reaction out of me

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel like it was a prank.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be surprised and i'd show interest

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in leagues

0|0
    0|0
  • Internally scream. Then tell her. Continue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd show interest won't know though unless you try

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fair game then

0|0
    0|0
  • No girl's out of my league sooo

0|0
    0|0
  • I will give her attention