Why why why why?

I am finally in a relationship that I deserve. No abuse, no disrespect. Just pure growth, love, and respect. And my boyfriend is so fiiiine, and he thinks I'm beautiful. Needless to say, I am 110% happy. This is also my first interracial relationship. I'm white and he's black. Nothing is forced, we have a real connection and real feelings, like I would let him wife me and pump me with his babies <3. Were happy and everybody can see it. I'm the type of person who doesn't care about the negative opinions of others, but lately it's just been so exhausting to go in public together. At first, all the dirty looks and judgment were amusing. Then they were annoying. Now it's just exhausting. It makes me want to take our love behind closed doors, just to avoid the booing audience. Why can't people see how I see

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Good thing you are fine with negative opinions because you are about to get one.
    Don't give a shit about what other people think. its just unhappy people that are mad that you are happy. but here comes the negativity..."in a relationship that i deserve"... really? you deserve it? HOW?
    No abuse growth love respect...(for now, till either you or him fucks it up)
    He's fine... but he thinks you are beautiful... why? cuz he Said it to you? lol... dont fall for that shit.
    ok... negativity over.

You pretty much have a nice relationship... interracial too... all i can say is just don't be a cunt... respect the 3 male rules and im pretty sure you have got a man... MAN... for life.
    Fuck those judging cunts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it’s exhausting, but you can’t put so much energy into caring what people think. I would act like nothings wrong and just focus on your good relationship with your man. Don’t live your life that way