We are gonna break up, cause of me?

He treats me amazing, and is such a nice guy. But I feel like I don't deserve him.. he said his family wants meet me... But I am literally fat. I can't stick to a diet.. I am 5ft and 87 kilos.. I have nothing to offer him.. I spend most of the time watching youtube, or just laying around all day on the computer. I have 2 jobs.. I literally have nothing to offer... how can I tell him he deserves better? My sister is literally perfect.. healthy, thin and has tan skin and wears revealing clothes... she gets flaunted by practically ALL men.. they turn heads for her. She's gorgeous. One look at her he's gonna be out... Who wants a fucking fat chick anyways... How can I tell him he deserves better? I offer nothing..

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Imagine this: You are in a relationship with a person. You absolutely adore them. They are not necessarily classically 'desirable'to the outside eye but you know certain things and you are crazy about them. They want to break up because they feel inferior to your awesomeness. How does this make you feel? What would you say to them?

• Amen to DAT! Asker, let your 10 years from now self give your present-day self a stern talking to lol

• @OneFrustratedGuy Lol who'd have guessed.

• Absolutely noone :p (ssshhhhhh)

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's in a relationship with you, he obviously is getting something from you. So, you do have something to offer, and don't appreciate it. I'd suggest you see a counselor or therapist, to help relieve you poor self image. You'll be happier, and it may be needed to save your relationship with this man.