We are gonna break up, cause of me?

He treats me amazing, and is such a nice guy. But I feel like I don't deserve him.. he said his family wants meet me... But I am literally fat. I can't stick to a diet.. I am 5ft and 87 kilos.. I have nothing to offer him.. I spend most of the time watching youtube, or just laying around all day on the computer. I have 2 jobs.. I literally have nothing to offer... how can I tell him he deserves better? My sister is literally perfect.. healthy, thin and has tan skin and wears revealing clothes... she gets flaunted by practically ALL men.. they turn heads for her. She's gorgeous. One look at her he's gonna be out... Who wants a fucking fat chick anyways... How can I tell him he deserves better? I offer nothing..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Imagine this: You are in a relationship with a person. You absolutely adore them. They are not necessarily classically 'desirable'to the outside eye but you know certain things and you are crazy about them. They want to break up because they feel inferior to your awesomeness. How does this make you feel? What would you say to them?

2|0
    0|0
    • Amen to DAT! Asker, let your 10 years from now self give your present-day self a stern talking to lol

• Show All
    • @OneFrustratedGuy Lol who'd have guessed.

• Absolutely noone :p (ssshhhhhh)

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's in a relationship with you, he obviously is getting something from you. So, you do have something to offer, and don't appreciate it. I'd suggest you see a counselor or therapist, to help relieve you poor self image. You'll be happier, and it may be needed to save your relationship with this man.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Noooooo don't say that. You ate extremely gorgeous in your own curvy chubby sexy way and he obviously likes/loves yiu this way. He even wants you to meet his family thats a big step and prove of good intentions and chemistry. Hold your head up high. You can change if you want. Do some aerobics and go out more often. Be yourself dont understimate yourself your body nor your soul. You are beautiful. Go get your man girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been there. Look, honestly it probably won't work out. But not because your fat. Its because your self conscious.
    You dont see what you should in yourself.

He sees something in you.

And heck, maybe thats his preference. Some guys really dig fat girls and hate skinny girls. They find it comforting.

I think right now, just try to believe in your relationship. Meet eachothers families. And just try to accept yourself.

Your a Big Beauty 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg ! Stop he likes you for WHO YOU ARE! STOP DOUBTING YOURSELF if you keep that up in every relationship no one will be with you... why would you set him up with your sister? I would be glad a guy like that wants me

1|0
    0|0
  • Hook him up with ya hot sister 🤙🏼

1|0
    1|0
  • Just enjoy the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • You have everything to offer just sounds like you need alittle motivation to get things done that not to hard to do but he loves you don't let him get away because sounds like you love him to talk to him and see if he will understand what your thinking

1|0
    0|0
  • If he didn't want you, he wouldn't be with you. And he most definitely wouldn't want you to meet his family if he didn't want you. You're perfect for him, and have a lot to offer. Weight isn't the end all be all. You're fine, be confident babe. Xx

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes