Do you believe in love at first sight?

I think their is nothing called love at first sight. What you feel at the sight of the opposite sex you're seeing for the first time is infatuation. I believe love is developed not a sudden feeling.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• not unless God is involved in it. I watched a television show about a real life story where a man falls in love with a beautiful female stranger he saw after hearing her sing. He immediately knew he wanted to marry her and protect her for the rest of her life. It turned out she suffered from a terrible incurable disease that would leave her more and more disabled until she died. He has spent over 15 years caring for his wife who becomes more and more disabled year after year.

Who made him fall in love with a woman who so desperately needed a partner to help her with life? God did it to protect her.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, the proper word for that is lust. I think people often want to call it love because they don't want to acknowledge the shallow behavior that it really is.