Do you believe in love at first sight?

I think their is nothing called love at first sight. What you feel at the sight of the opposite sex you're seeing for the first time is infatuation. I believe love is developed not a sudden feeling.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• not unless God is involved in it. I watched a television show about a real life story where a man falls in love with a beautiful female stranger he saw after hearing her sing. He immediately knew he wanted to marry her and protect her for the rest of her life. It turned out she suffered from a terrible incurable disease that would leave her more and more disabled until she died. He has spent over 15 years caring for his wife who becomes more and more disabled year after year.

Who made him fall in love with a woman who so desperately needed a partner to help her with life? God did it to protect her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, the proper word for that is lust. I think people often want to call it love because they don't want to acknowledge the shallow behavior that it really is.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've definitely been drawn to someone at first sight but maybe not fallen in love. I think love takes time but I can for sure get behind knowing someone is an amazing person for you and absolutely stunning to you at first glance.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about if a man looks at a man or a woman looks at a woman, its 2018 homie, get with the times

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask all mom she loved you before she saw us. It's a same kind of feeling..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes