Is it okay to be mad about your boyfriends lock and home screen?

So my boyfriend always has girls as his lock or home screen. I don’t like it at all, because I think you know he can have me if he want a to have a girl on there. I don’t know if I’m over thinking this but it’s just bugs me a lot.

48

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it half naked or naked girls?

I definitely would not be okay with this regardless.
    The only time I wouldn't care is if he had like one celeb crush or something and its a funny thing to do but I've only seen one guy do that and it wasn't a sexual picture in any way.

Most Helpful Guy

• First off he is disrespectful to you about it. Also of you've told him and he still does it, he's basically saying he does not care how you feel and you need to drop him.