Is it okay to be mad about your boyfriends lock and home screen?

So my boyfriend always has girls as his lock or home screen. I don’t like it at all, because I think you know he can have me if he want a to have a girl on there. I don’t know if I’m over thinking this but it’s just bugs me a lot.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it half naked or naked girls?

I definitely would not be okay with this regardless.
    The only time I wouldn't care is if he had like one celeb crush or something and its a funny thing to do but I've only seen one guy do that and it wasn't a sexual picture in any way.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First off he is disrespectful to you about it. Also of you've told him and he still does it, he's basically saying he does not care how you feel and you need to drop him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Guys are allowed to privacy - if you don't trust him - you should not be dating him in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys like to. You shouldn't really be jealous unless its someone thats local to him.

1|0
    0|0
  • U keep his pic as ur lock home screen this will create a shame in his eyes and u will be able to express urself in a more broad way..

0|0
    0|0
  • It bugged me when my girlfriend did it, so i guess it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • umm you're not hot enough to be a lock and home screen wallpaper

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you want him to have you as lock and home screen

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you talked to him about it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes and all he says is it’s my phone and it’s my life

• And he's right. If tits his priority to have a randome chick as his lock screen are you ok with that or is that a deal breaker?

• In my case I've my girl's picture on home screen

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Is it a random female celebrity or is it a girl he knows?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be mad but it might be relatives

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes