Girl partying and hanging with you for hours but nothing?

Was partying in LA in 2 different places. One from midnight to 6 am Saturday night and then this after hours club Sunday morning from 6 am to noon. Saw this cute girl leave the first place then met her at the second place and she went back with me to my car after we left second place. Granted we had both been partying a lot and I was on e and just talking a lot and very relaxed and she was likely either drunk or on something as well. We literally from noon until around 4 pm just sat in my car and talked a bunch (don't remember what I talked about much was kinda blacked out a little from memory). Anyways she gave me her number and we felt a connection I feel but she never let me make out with her or do anything sexually apart from her taking a 30 minute power nap on my lap with me before 4 pm hit and I had to leave for work. Trying to figure out why a girl would hang out with some random guy she didn't know in his car for 4 hours and give him her number and talk with him a ton yet not really seem romantically interested. She told me she initially thought I was gay before she met me at the second club and I found her Instagram and saw I think she might have a boyfriend lol. Either way I'm not really mad or anything it is what it is whether just a friendship or more but just confuses me her mindset and want to know what she was thinking.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well given it was just few hours hanging out - you are totally over thinking. Neither it is a friendship or romantic relationship. It's just one time fling I think. You may try becoming her friend or something but I honestly don't understand why you are even confused. 'Talk with him a ton yet not really seem romantically interested?' Man your expecting too much

0|0
    0|0
    • No sorry is that how this question is coming off? Lol. Must have worded this poorly. Just usually if I meet a new girl or something going out it either becomes a short going that day, a girl I become friends with or at least someone I'll see partying again or like a party friend who's into the same kind of fun as me, or someone I could potentially talk with more and date. This was none of those. It was not a fling, not a friend, or anything really. Weird too been texting this person and they respond to my texts but like super slow and vague answers responding.

Recommended myTakes