Should I just dump the dude? we are just friends having sex?

so my friend and I had amazing sex , and well he came in me. he says I have nothing to worry about since he smoked a lot of weed in his highschool years. he's 29, he says his sperm count is very small. but then he goes and says that it was a big load.

010

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems uneducated on how pregnancy works... smoking weed won't decrease sperm count, cigarettes will. If you had unprotected sex, and he ejaculated in you, you could get pregnant dependent on other factors.
    How do you dump someone you'e not in a relationship with?