⚠️URGENT CRUSH ADVICE NEEDED⚠️?

I’ve liked this guy for a few months now, and I can honestly picture us together but I don’t know where to start and what to do. Let me tell you about the guy. He’s in the grade above me, and he’s super smart and isn’t one of the popular guys who shows off. We have never spoke but he seems super nice and that we would get along. Were friends on Facebook, Instagram and snapchat although we never text or anything. And I sent him streaks and he didn’t send them back which is a bit awkward (side note). I am really awkward when talking with people especially guys I like and it’s not as easy as going up and talking to him. And since we aren’t in any classes the only time I see him is walking in the busy corridors, so there is rarely a good time for conversation. And what would I say? Hey? Then walk away awkwardly. Someone please help, and give me alternate advice then “just talk to him and go from there”. It’s not that easy for me. And I don't know if I’m even his type 😞 he’s super cute too!
Someone please help!!

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I think going up to talk to him is the only way for you two to start having something together.

Find him when he is not occupied with something. Like, if he is alone, or seems like he could use a chat. Then, muster up your courage, and approach him. Say a simple, "hi." Ask him some starter questions, like "what are doing," "how's your day been going," or " are you planning on doing anything this weekend?" It may be very hard for you to approach guys like him, but trust me, it will pay off; certainly it would be much better than being shy and not talking to him at all. After asking a few starter questions, or answering some of his, you two would have established a casual conversation.

Don't be too worried if you might come off as too nervous or awkward. Try to look confident, and don't let your fear of making yourself look weird get a-hold of you. If you do try to initiate conversation with him, who knows, you might actually come off as charming or cute.

Once you feel confident enough around him, you could perhaps ask him out on a date. But first, you must get over your insecurity and go for it. If you keep to yourself, this boy will never know how you feel, and you want to be with him, right? Take the risk, and go up to him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind sparing a few minutes between classes to have a small chat with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• In situations like this, I never hold back. If I were you, I'd walk up to him in the corridor when it's not busy and say "hey, I think you're cute. Would you maybe wanna get to know each other?", chances are he'll be up for it but if not, move on. Nobody can judge you for being confident because that's a pretty brave thing to do. And I'd you're too anxious to do that, just message him. The fact that he didn't reply to your streaks doesn't mean anything