Falling in love?

Is there any possibility for you as a man to fall in love with a muslim girl with a small veil on her hair or you will find her not attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont mind cuz i live in indonesia where 90% of the people here is muslim, muslim people is very kind and always helping somebody in need thats why i definitely dont mind dating muslim girl. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • God bless you.
      I wish you all the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone doesn’t like you just because of your religion and how you dress they’re not the right person for you anyway

1|0
    0|0
    • Hell yeah you are perfectly right..
      A girl doesn't need to think twice about this matter.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's subjective. Some guys will find that specific image appealing or attractive, others won't.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well yeah you are right.
      It depends on a guys prespective.

• Just depends on what they deem to be attractive. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".

• Thats completly right.. well God bless you.

• Well.. Fall in love with the person, hairs with a veil is secondary...

1|0
    0|0
  • I could be attracted but wouldn't date her as I'm not religious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats a stupid question, that dosnt matter.

0|0
    0|0
    • Plzz you need to be more polite if you wanna answer a question.

• Show All
    • Well even if you are not... its not even a sense of respect from you to tell someone asking a question that its a stupid one.. would you like anyone to tell you that about a question you ask?
      So think twice before you write such a thing.

And sorry if you are still insisting on your way then i dont wanna involve in this cinversation with you.

• Ah. What i ment was that, that kind of question shouldn't even have to be asked. People shouldn't care about stuff like that. If you like someone, you have to take their good and bad and everything in between.

• It's bothering me, I don't think I ever would

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes