Who do guys feel about dating insecure women?

Is it a turn on? Turn off? Like if she isn’t wearing makeup because she just woke up and you tell her she’s beautiful, she’ll automatically know you’re lying because she doesn’t have any cosmetics on. She won’t believe your compliments most of the time unless she feels she is good enough or perfect.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think every person is like that to a degree, it's more dependent on how "hung up", or how "negative" they are in the situations. Ie; keeping on going on about it, feeling really down etc, compared to saying it, but not having it affect them that much, still being relatively happy.

Hard to explain, but i've seen some women get really hung up on not having their makeup, while others are the same, just not to the same extent and almost make a joke out of it, rather than being really negative (they seem to be the ones who are still in relationships).

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m a negative person. I’ve never had a boyfriend. I think I’m a realistic person that’s why people view me as pessimistic

• As am I, i've only ever had a girlfriend for 3 weeks and that ended horribly. I'm also realistic, pessimistic and negative, i'm viewed as unconfident, shy, awkward, and an anxious mess.
      It's hard, but when it comes down to it, not loving yourself is never going to end up well. I guess "loving yourself" is a big of a stretch, but not thinking as/so lowly of yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• to some it will be a turn on and to others a complete turn off... it depends on the individual tbh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's better than dating an overconfident woman... but it's still pretty bad. Insecure women become depressing to be around after a while and there tends to be a "I can never make this girl happy with herself" feel to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It tends to get very tiresome having to constantly reassure her or defend your compliments based on her self image. No guy can really stand the "I'm so fat" or "I'm not pretty" women. Some do it to occasionally fish for a compliment but constantly out of neediness and rock bottom self esteem means its time to move on before the brain pain hurts guys

0|0
    0|0
    • What’s wrong with the “I’m fat” thing

• Everyone has insecurities. It's fine as long as she owns them and doesn't make them someone else's problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecurities are usually a bug turn off. It's not attractive in men or women (generally).

0|0
    0|0
  • It's annoying. If the sex isn't good with her, the relationship wouldn't last that long

0|0
    0|0
  • Complete and utter turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl really. I like women with and without makeup by the way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes