How honest are you during dates?

Do you lie about things you don't want your date to know?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• No, there is no need to lie. I want her to have an honest picture of me and not get any negative surprises later on. It's also easier to be truthful and be yourself. Furthermore, if she doesn't realize every person has flaws and has made mistakes (and that this doesn't mean they should be written off), she is probably not someone I want to date, much less have as a girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, im always 100% honest with them. If they can't take the truth about me and my life then i will just move on to my next date. Or be single and happy. I dont care either way.

If you hide something or lie, they will find out later and it will make it worse.