How honest are you during dates?

Do you lie about things you don't want your date to know?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No, there is no need to lie. I want her to have an honest picture of me and not get any negative surprises later on. It's also easier to be truthful and be yourself. Furthermore, if she doesn't realize every person has flaws and has made mistakes (and that this doesn't mean they should be written off), she is probably not someone I want to date, much less have as a girlfriend.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, im always 100% honest with them. If they can't take the truth about me and my life then i will just move on to my next date. Or be single and happy. I dont care either way.

If you hide something or lie, they will find out later and it will make it worse.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends what date. I mean there really isn't anything u should be talking about in the early stages that u should need to lie about is there? Its not like they should be asking your sexual history for example.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't try to lie, but I have exaggerated my stories sometimes (within reason) in order to catch her attention in some ways.

Although I was a bartender for 3 years in the past, so coming up with stories and making it believable that I like everything you like now comes naturally to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a very honest person, and truth be told I think all individuals should be honest, so the other person will know what they're getting into. No one likes surprises, and no one likes finding things out on there on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't lie in general, there's just really never a point to it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I always tell the truth. I have no reason to lie about my life. Women admire and respect that. It's called being a high quality male. Plus you can keep your number of women much longer that way. Higher retention rate.

1|0
    0|0
  • We all lie... and if we don't lie... we will avoid to say bad things about ourselves... at the end of the day we want to make a good impression... and people tend to lie many years...

1|0
    0|0
  • "During dates"... how subtle.
    You're either honest or you're not. And you're even more likely to lie or turn around the trurh during a date. Just saying...

1|0
    0|0
  • Extremely honest. Though I don't give everything away.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. It won't help anything in the long run. Honesty is the best policy.

2|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so. It sets the tone for the rest of the relationship. (If there is one). And its easy to get caught up in your own lies. Just be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either say that its a little early for that or use my favorite yoy don t wanna know what im up to hahaha. then if she pushes spill

1|0
    0|0
  • i can't say that i'm a good person in my daily life but i never lie, i hate it.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want to tell them then don't tell them. Don't have to lie about it

1|0
    0|0
  • No nothing but the truth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'd never tell a date my wife's still alive.

1|1
    1|0
  • I don't date but If I would I propably would lie

1|0
    1|0
  • Dont know because never been on a date

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently to honest

1|0
    0|0
  • I think we all lie