What's one piece of advice you'd give to a 25 year old kissless virgin?

410

Most Helpful Girl

• Your obviously waiting around for the right person which I think is lovely. Honestly.

Where to start though... I suppose if your ready the first step is a date... something different tho, not just the regular meal.. and keep away from the cinema.. how can anyone get to no you say watching a film...

See where the night leads but take the girl home.. walk her to the door and kiss her Goodnight... don’t go in for β€œcoffee”

First step to what could be a great start f a relationship who knows x

• Yeah, I'm waiting around for the right person; someone who I am really in love with :) . I hope she won't mind that I'm a virgin though. How did you know I'm waiting for the right person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be patient. Don't make bad decisions just to get those two things out of the way. You'll always remember the first time, and you don't want to look back at it with regret. Don't feel pressured, because there is nothing wrong with waiting for the right person, if that is what you want to do. Most people don't have the patience to do that.