What's one piece of advice you'd give to a 25 year old kissless virgin?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your obviously waiting around for the right person which I think is lovely. Honestly.

Where to start though... I suppose if your ready the first step is a date... something different tho, not just the regular meal.. and keep away from the cinema.. how can anyone get to no you say watching a film...

See where the night leads but take the girl home.. walk her to the door and kiss her Goodnight... don’t go in for β€œcoffee”

First step to what could be a great start f a relationship who knows x

0|2
    0|1
    • Yeah, I'm waiting around for the right person; someone who I am really in love with :) . I hope she won't mind that I'm a virgin though. How did you know I'm waiting for the right person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be patient. Don't make bad decisions just to get those two things out of the way. You'll always remember the first time, and you don't want to look back at it with regret. Don't feel pressured, because there is nothing wrong with waiting for the right person, if that is what you want to do. Most people don't have the patience to do that.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should look into cross-dressing. If you can't get a girlfriend be a girlfriend. The attention you get will do wonders for your self esteem. You'll feel so much better when you don't have to approach anyone and never get rejected.

1|0
    0|2
  • Just stay a kissless virgin indefinitely unless or until you have an absolute clear idea and clear goals of what you really want out of a relationship, and more importantly, what you really want to accomplish or achieve in your life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stay a kissless virgin until you're married. Go to church and get yourself a wife.

0|2
    0|2
  • I'm in the same boat at 21, but it's because I've never tried.

If you're trying to get a girlfriend or get laid and can't, the only advise I can think to give you is, chill out.

My guess is that at 25 you're probably a little desperate, and women can smell desperate from a mile away and it's not sexy.

A man who's living his own life, and then picks her and allows her into his life, is much more attractive than the needy guy who is seeking validation from women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work on yourself, stay positive and once you make it in life, tell all the women who rejected you to go screw themselves and date their daughters instead 😜 living well is the best revenge

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't be obsessed over this. You have plenty of time.

0|1
    0|0
  • get out there and start bending over girls even the chubby ones need dick to lol

1|0
    0|1
  • Your probably not the only one

1|1
    0|0
  • Stay a virgin. Sex is gross

0|0
    0|1
  • You must be Indian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get plastic surgery or something.
    There's something wrong with you...

1|1
    0|3
    • Show All
    • But if you really want to.
      Kissing is not that hard.
      Talk to a girl, when you like her and you think she likes you to just lean in.
      Girls are most of the time too scared to take that first step.

• That's true. I never thought of that. Oh well!

• Hookers...

0|1
    0|2
    • Now let me give you some advice. Kill yourself.

• Show All
    • You're advice was awesome!

• well that explains it.

Recommended myTakes