How would you react if you found out the guy you were dating is a virgin?

This one's to the ladies. Let's say you've been dating this guy for say 1 month and then find out he's a virgin. How would you react?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s probably better to let them no. Not so they can run in the opposite direction but so they no it’s your first time... in quite confident in that I will show a guy what I like but most women just expect the man to no their way around but some women will guide you which can be a weight off your mind

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• dont overthink. everyone has a first time. and many are virgins till theif 20s. If your girl isn't let her have the lead and enjoy the lessons

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't really care. I'd be a little apprehensive for two reasons though a) is he religious and wants to wait till marriage? b) I feel bad that I would be the one to take his virginity and not someone better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Indifferent. It’s not something that would bother me, nor is it a big deal.

1|1
    0|0
  • It honestly wouldn't matter to me, if anything I'd be flattered that he chose me to be his first

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind. My boyfriend was a virgin when i met him and i wouldn't say it matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's better if the boy is a virgin, according to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care, I'd prefer a virgin over someone who has been with every girl in the city anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually don't care if he's a virgin or not. As long as he doesn't have STDs or STIs.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good to tell beforehand you have little experience and might come within a minute haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd leave. Sex is super important in a relationship and I'm not down to be a teacher

0|0
    0|2
  • Don't think they'd care

0|1
    0|0
  • I couldn’t care less.. it wouldn’t bother me

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s ok

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care id be honoured he chose me

0|1
    0|0
  • wouldn't change out I feel.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t care.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind, it doesn't really matter. Although I wouldn't like to be the one taking his virginity since I'm a slut.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why does it matter that he’s a virgin? Wouldn’t matter to me tbh

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes