How would you react if you found out the guy you were dating is a virgin?

This one's to the ladies. Let's say you've been dating this guy for say 1 month and then find out he's a virgin. How would you react?

163

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s probably better to let them no. Not so they can run in the opposite direction but so they no it’s your first time... in quite confident in that I will show a guy what I like but most women just expect the man to no their way around but some women will guide you which can be a weight off your mind

Most Helpful Guy

• dont overthink. everyone has a first time. and many are virgins till theif 20s. If your girl isn't let her have the lead and enjoy the lessons