When The Jobless Future Comes, Will Women Still Desire Us?

automation, computers and robots are stealing our jobs... I have read many many articles that say women only want men for our jobs and our cars. So Will women still want men when most if not all of them are unemployed? Or will they date the robots who have the jobs

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Men will be told to “be quiet and look pretty” starting at age 10 to compete for financial stability. There will be a huge surge in codpieve sales and hair transplants. High heeled boots will come back in style and Women will lead chats with “What’s your shoulder to waist ratio?” and “Do you even lift, bro?”

Most Helpful Guy

• Wasn't it immigrants stealing your jobs. Anyway if you track the latest developments in industrial robotics, you'll know they're not exactly gonna replace us.