What should I do?

I try not to be the clingy type of girlfriend. I try not to get or at least show jealousy when my guy talks about female friends. I trust him when he goes out with friends without me.
We talk pretty much 24/7. When he's hanging with friends I offer to let him go have fun but he always says he's having fun talking to me and doesn't want to stop talking. I always figure he would want space or time for himself but he seems content to be with me or talking to me at all time. This is great for me. I actually like it but I'm sure when we're a more established couple he'll want more space.
Should I keep offering him space or should I just assume that if he wants it he will take it? At times if I offering it to him he sounds hurt as if I'm trying to get rid of him which is far from accurate. I just don't want to smother him but I tend to enjoy the extreme closeness myself.

21