What should I do?

I try not to be the clingy type of girlfriend. I try not to get or at least show jealousy when my guy talks about female friends. I trust him when he goes out with friends without me.
We talk pretty much 24/7. When he's hanging with friends I offer to let him go have fun but he always says he's having fun talking to me and doesn't want to stop talking. I always figure he would want space or time for himself but he seems content to be with me or talking to me at all time. This is great for me. I actually like it but I'm sure when we're a more established couple he'll want more space.
Should I keep offering him space or should I just assume that if he wants it he will take it? At times if I offering it to him he sounds hurt as if I'm trying to get rid of him which is far from accurate. I just don't want to smother him but I tend to enjoy the extreme closeness myself.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I feel like you’re looking for a problem where there isn’t one 🤷🏾‍♀️, if he’s happy with talking to you all the time and you’re happy why are you worried? If he wants space he’ll ask for it, simple as, enjoy the time he wants to spend with you and I’m sure when you’re more established you’ll both be a little more independent

0|0
    0|0
  • Think of it this way, when you're married to someone, you will see them and have to talk to them almost 24/7. Someone you can do that with is great. If he hasn't asked to be alone or go out by himself than he might actually be happy to talk to you. I gave a boyfriend space because I didn't wanna be the clingy, annoying girlfriend and he dumped me for "not being interested in him anymore" So find a balance I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Always offer , if he turns it down then that's his choice but at least the offer was there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes