Fears he's unlovable?

A guy I was once dating told me his biggest fear was that he was unlovable.
I think this might have even led to the demise of our relationship.
What do you think he meant by that/how could one show a person they are wrong and that they ARE lovable.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Changing someone's thoughts of themselves is nearly impossible.

• Yeah, I think I agree. And it totally led to this block in the end where he got too scared to continue letting me in.

• Then you began to feel like you weren't enough? It can bring you down. its not healthy for you. Its much easier for down to pull down the ups. then theups to bring down higher.