Curious to know what you think about this behavior (especially guys!)?

Hey everyone! Here is the sequence of events:

- we met on Tinder, arranged a meetup a week later. Didn't hear from him until the day before just to confirm.

- we talked for about 3 hours at a coffee shop. He said we should meet again during the week.
he texted 2 days later and we went out again for a few hours. He asked if I was free a week later on Saturday and we agreed on the time for our date.

- he texted me every day during the week and clearly planned the whole date well in advance.
he was super sweet during the date, which lasted 6 hours. He tried very hard to impress, and it cost him over $100...(mostly he ordered the food/drinks and he paid). He initiated a kiss (first kiss!) before dropping me off at home.

- now he stopped texting me first, and took very long to reply to my text. I didn't initiate any other contact (yet) and it has been 5 days.

What do you think happened? Should I do anything? Maybe I should mention he seemed like the reserved type, but I can't be sure.
thanks for your opinions guys!

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you're a bad kisser?

No but seriously, it could be that he's got other personal stuff going on. Might not be a bad idea to ask him. Maybe he's waiting for you to ask him on a date. Dating is a 2 way street in this day and age. Tell him you're doing something and invite him along. That way if he says no, you don't have to feel rejected. Even like, "hey! I'm going shopping tomorrow night for some _! Wanna keep me company?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's just not interested anymore. I mean, it could be something else like he got really busy or met someone else. Either way, your best bet is to just shrug it off and keep meeting other people.