Curious to know what you think about this behavior (especially guys!)?

Hey everyone! Here is the sequence of events:

- we met on Tinder, arranged a meetup a week later. Didn't hear from him until the day before just to confirm.

- we talked for about 3 hours at a coffee shop. He said we should meet again during the week.
he texted 2 days later and we went out again for a few hours. He asked if I was free a week later on Saturday and we agreed on the time for our date.

- he texted me every day during the week and clearly planned the whole date well in advance.
he was super sweet during the date, which lasted 6 hours. He tried very hard to impress, and it cost him over $100...(mostly he ordered the food/drinks and he paid). He initiated a kiss (first kiss!) before dropping me off at home.

- now he stopped texting me first, and took very long to reply to my text. I didn't initiate any other contact (yet) and it has been 5 days.

What do you think happened? Should I do anything? Maybe I should mention he seemed like the reserved type, but I can't be sure.
Updates:
thanks for your opinions guys!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you're a bad kisser?

No but seriously, it could be that he's got other personal stuff going on. Might not be a bad idea to ask him. Maybe he's waiting for you to ask him on a date. Dating is a 2 way street in this day and age. Tell him you're doing something and invite him along. That way if he says no, you don't have to feel rejected. Even like, "hey! I'm going shopping tomorrow night for some _! Wanna keep me company?"

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's just not interested anymore. I mean, it could be something else like he got really busy or met someone else. Either way, your best bet is to just shrug it off and keep meeting other people.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Have u asked what he is looking for? Did he say he wanted another date at the end of the last one?

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't ask! and he didn't say specifically that he wanted another date. I kind of assumed he did though because he extended the date for 6 hours and kissed me at the end of it for the first time. :(

• If you've changed your habits on texting, that could account for it. The other thing is perhaps he met someone else. I would think you should reach out. In situations like that, I have asked if they lost interest. Done right and you can get good feedback and has made me feel better knowing versus not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you guys have chemistry?
    Seems like very slow progression for adult dating, tbh, no judgement. Its generally a bad sign when texting frequency and speed reduces. If u like him try to initate another date, if he ghosts or makes an excuse then there's ur answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he is trying some weird strategy. Play hard to get or something..

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's playing the field before a final decision,, he should at least contact you

1|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want to be pushy ugh

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes